Gathering Genius, Inc.
Downloads - NEW!:
- G2 NV STEM Education Coalition 2011 Plan
- Coalition Partners Recruitment Flyer
- February 2011 Newsletter
This site is currently undergoing revision to reflect our current activities.
Please check back soon for more updated information.
Gathering Genius, Inc. (G² Inc.), was founded in 2006 to increase student interest, excellence, competitiveness, and participation in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields in the State of Nevada. To maintain our state and national competitiveness in the 21st century we will:
- Support and promote the 2009 Intel International Science & Engineering Fair (ISEF) in the State of Nevada;
- Cultivate the skilled scientists and engineers needed to create tomorrow's innovations, to develop new technologies, to find new cures, and to research new frontiers;
- Motivate our students to study and enter science, technology, engineering and mathematics careers;
- Upgrade 9-12 mathematics and science teaching to foster student research;
If you need homework writing help, we have the expertise to make sure your assignments are top-notch. With a strong background in STEM, our writers are prepared to work on just about any subject and will help you turn in a high-quality paper. Our writers will deliver the best recommendations for topics you need help with.
- Build public support for making improvement in science, technology, engineering and mathematics performance a state and national priority.
- Host the International Science and Engineering Fair
- Increase state-wide student participation and competitiveness in science fairs
- Sponsor educational outreach leading up to and during the Intel ISEF
- Create an endowment to help support K-12 STEM education as well as future science fair participation
G2 is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. After the Intel ISEF in 2009, G2 will use the remaining funds to enhance science education in Nevada, creating a post-fair legacy. G2 hopes to raise enough money to continue aiding and enhancing science fairs throughout Nevada and the nation, encouraging and enriching science education in the state.
For website issues or feedback contact Lisa Wable